The Home Depot offers customers a convenient way to purchase home improvement tools and supplies from over 2,300 locations in North America. Home Depot Credit Card Accounts are issued by Citibank, this card is mainly carved for the actual benefit of customers and to meet their aspect of satisfaction.
After you use your Home Depot Credit Card to make purchases, follow these steps to make your payments.
How to Pay Home Depot Credit Card Payment Online
Pay Home Depot Credit Card Payment Online is easy. Here’s how:
- Gather your bank account number and the ABA routing number before you start.
- Visit the Official Website Home Depot Credit Card login page Home Page.
- After that enter Your Home Deport Account Login Details Username and Password.
- After that follow the prompts to make a payment.
After Login You can access your Home Depot Credit Card Online, and you can manage your payment, track your home depot account activity, and also get the best offer updates.
How to Pay Home Depot Credit Card Payment Via Mail
There’s also the option of mailing the Home Depot Credit Card Payment. Make your payment by check or money order to an amount that is at the least of your amount due. The payment should be accompanied by the payment coupon on your bill statement or write your account number on the cheque. Send the check to the address that is associated with your credit card.
You can send your payment through the mail using the return envelope and payment coupon that comes with your monthly statement. If you lose the return envelope, here are two ways you can mail in your payment:
Home Depot Card Payment Address:
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Payments
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010, Louisville, KY 40290-1010
How to Home Depot Credit Card Payment Via Phone
To Pay Home Depot Credit Card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Home Depot Credit Card also lets you pay credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card’s number along with your bank account number as well as your Social Security Number.
The Home Depot customer service team can help you make a payment by phone between 6 a.m. and 1 a.m. ET, Monday through Saturday, or on Sunday between 7 a.m. and midnight ET. You can also call the Home Depot credit card phone number, 24/7, at 1-800-677-0232. Follow the prompts to make an automated payment.
How To Pay Home Depot Credit Card Payment Via Mobile App
In addition to being able to pay online, Home Depot also has a mobile app where credit card holders can also pay their bills. Available in both the Apple and Google App store, you can pay your bill with a few simple steps:
- Install and open the Home Depot app on your mobile device.
- Tap “More” at the bottom of the opening screen on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap “Credit Services.”
- Select your credit card; the consumer credit card is listed at the top.
- Select “Pay and Manage” next to the card.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Home Depot credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-800-677-0232.