How to check sbi account balance : If you SBI account holder? Then this article is very important for you. In this article Money Subsidiary explain how to check sbi balance. Here are 5 different methods you can choose from to check the balance of your SBI account instantly.
State of India Customers can check their SBI balance by using the SBI Quick Facility. The facility can be used by customers to get their SBI Mini Statement, Sbi Balance Check, and many more details by sending an SMS or giving a missed call. However, customers can avail these services only by using the registered mobile number.
If you want to know how to check sbi balance online offline method then read this whole article carefully.
How to check sbi balance
1 Check SBI account balance with SBI Missed call Banking
You can check your SBI bank account balance via a toll-free number. All you have to do is dial 09223766666 from your SBI Registered mobile number. Once done you receive the balance details on your mobile. To get the Mini Statement i.e. last 5 transactions on the account. You may give a missed call to 09223866666.
2 Check SBI account balance via SMS service
As an SBI customer, you can use the SMS banking service to check your account balance or receive a mini statement. All you have to do is send an SMS to a free number.
For balance: SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666.
For mini statement: SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
How to do SBI mobile banking registration
You can follow either of these methods to do SBI phone banking registration.
SBI mobile banking registration through SBI Customer Care
Step 1: To do SBI mobile banking registration through the contact center, you need to call at SBI contact center’s toll-free (1800-11-22-11 or 1800-425-3800)/toll number (080-26599990) and to select the correct path in IVR.
Step 2: You need to enter your account number, ATM card number, PIN, and mobile number (in case not calling from registered mobile number), as per instruction of recorded voice system (IVR).
Step 3: After successful sbi mobile banking registration, 6 digits mobile banking password will be sent on your registered mobile number.
3 SBI Balance Check through ATM
SBI account balance can also be checked through ATM cum SBI ATM or any other debit card . To make SBI account balance enquiry, you need to visit the SBI ATM or any other ATM .
Here is a step-by-step guide for SBI bank balance check:
- Swipe the SBI ATM-cum-debit card as you do to withdraw money.
- Now, use your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Next, choose the “Balance Enquiry / Balance Check” option and complete the transaction.
- To get information about the last 10 transactions, select the ‘Mini Statement’ option on the ATM.
4 SBI Balance check via Net Banking
Customers can also avail SBI balance check online facility through SBI Net Banking.
- To know about SBI account balance, customers need to login their account by clicking on https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm.
- Next, they need to enter their username and password.
- Now, after login, you can check balance on the net banking dashboard
- You can also know about previous transactions, get a mini-statement etc by using a net banking facility.
5 SBI Balance Enquiry via Passbook
You must keep your passbook updated because it carries all the valuable information related to your transactions. In order to check the current balance, you can use their updated passbook. To update the passbook customer has to visit the nearest SBI branch and it is essential to keep your passbook updated all the time in case you are not a net banking or mobile banking user.
SBI Balance check via Yono App
- Firstly, log in to the “YONO SBI” app and click on “YONO Pay”.
- Now select the bank account to transfer funds to your account or another account.
- As you open the app, click on Existing Customer option at the bottom of the screen.
- Download and install the app from your play store.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, enter the amount to transfer, click on next, verify the details and click on the confirm button.
- Next, enter the beneficiary account number, IFSC code and other details if fund transfer is to be done to another bank.
- After clicking on login, you will find an option to check SBI account balance on the dashboard.
I hope after read this article you can easily check your sbi account balance, if any confusion you can comment below.