Updated August 03, 2022 – Wayfair Credit Card: The Wayfair Credit Card offers its customers with online login facility so that they can manage their accounts easily. The online panel enables them to activate their newly received credit card and also make Wayfair Credit Card Payment Bill. Issued by Citi bank, this card is mainly carved for the actual benefit of customers and to meet their aspect of satisfaction.
Through the online account, the users can pay their bills, view or print monthly statements, add or change their contact information, sign up for paperless billing, and much more. The customers can get 24/7 access to manage their Wayfair Card Account online from any device, including their computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wayfair Credit Card Info
|Credit Card Name:||Wayfair Credit Card|
|Credit Card Login||https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSauth/signon?pageName=signon&siteId=PLCN_WFCC&langId=en_US&brandId=WF|
|Credit Card Issuer||Citibank|
|Credit Card URL||https://www.wayfair.com/wayfaircard|
|Credit Card Payment Phone Number||1-800-365-2714|
|Credit Card Payment Address||Wayfair/Citi Retail Services|
PO Box 70267
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0267
Wayfair Credit Card
Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
400 White Clay Center Dr
Newark, DE 19711
|Cash Advance Fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance APR||N/A|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||N/A|
|Max Late Fee||$40|
|Max Overlimit Fee||$0|
|Max Penalty APR||None|
|Grace Period||25 days|
How to Apply for Wayfair Credit Card Online?
The Wayfair Credit Card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. Citibank provides the Wayfair Credit Card, and Firestone provides numerous rewards for their regular customers.
>Official website [https://www.wayfair.com/wayfaircard]
To Pay Wayfair Credit Card Payment Online, you’ll need to register for online access. Here’s how:
How to pay Wayfair credit card online process here:
- First of all visit the Cardmember Account Service login page.
- After that click on Register.
- After that enter your account number and ZIP code.
- And then follow the prompts on the screen to register the account.
After completing the Wayfair credit card registration process, you can log in to complete the payment. Here’s how:
- First of all, visit the Wayfair Credit Card login page and log in to your Wayfair credit card account.
- After that Click on Pay your bill.
- After that Enter your bank name, checking account number, social security number, and bank routing number.
- Select the amount you want to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance, or any amount up to your current balance.
- Submit your payment.
You’ll also have 24/7 access to the website to view your statements, update your profile and manage your account.
How to Pay Wayfair Credit Card Payment via Mail
There’s also the option of mailing the Wayfair Credit Card Payment. Make your payment by check or money order to an amount that is at the least of your amount due. The payment should be accompanied by the payment coupon on your bill statement or write your account’s number on the cheque. Send the check to the address that is associated with your credit card.
For Wayfair Credit Card Payment use this payment address:
- Note: Before sending any details please call Wayfair Credit Card Customer Service and Confirm the Mailing Address.
Wayfair/Citi Retail Services
PO Box 70267
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0267
How to Pay Wayfair Credit Card Payment via Phone
To pay a Wayfair credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Wayfair also lets you pay credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card’s number along with your bank account number as well as your Social Security Number.
For Wayfair Credit Card Payment via Phone Call 800-365-2714, After call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Note: If you don’t make your Wayfair payment by the due date, you can still pay online, by phone, or by mail. However, a late fee of $29 will apply. Additionally, if you’ve had a late fee applied to your account within the previous six billing cycles, a higher late fee of $40 will apply.
Wayfair Credit Card Apply >https://www.wayfair.com/wayfaircard
Wayfair Credit Card Customer Service
- Wayfair Credit Card Phone Number 1-800-365-2714 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The Wayfair credit card customer service phone number is 1-800-685-4608.
- Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, Phone Number1-208-822-2300