SBI Cheque Book
SBI’s new checkbook can call home; Bank will not have to go, order this way from SBI Net Banking. Customers can order the checkbook at their desired address. With this facility, people can also get the delivery of SBI cheque book, which are not currently residing at the registered address in the bank.
SBI Net Banking: State Bank of India (SBI) has given its customers the facility to order cheque book through Internet banking. Customers can order the checkbook at their desired address. With this facility, people can also get delivery of SBI cheque book, which are not currently residing at the registered address in the bank. It is necessary to have your SBI Net Banking enabled to get a checkbook sitting at home. Let’s tell you how you can order an SBI checkbook online from Sbi Internet banking.
How to Apply SBI Cheque Book at Home?
If you want to know how to get an SBI cheque book at home then, read this whole article carefully.
- Log in to SBI’s net banking account with your username and password.
- After login, click on the option of ‘Request & Inquiries’.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Check Book Request’ option.
- All the information related to your account will be shown on the new page.
- Select the account for which you want a new checkbook.
- On the new page, you have to choose the number of check leaves, that is, how many checkbooks you want.
- After selecting an option, click on ‘Submit’.
- Now choose the address of choice for delivery of the checkbook on the new page. In this, you get three options – Registered Address, Last Available Dispatch Address, and New Address. Click on one of the options at your convenience.
- After selecting the address, click on submit.
- Click on the checkbook request and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on ‘Confirm’.
- After this, your checkbook request will be submitted and the message will start showing.
Remember, after opening the SBI Savings Account, the checkbook, which is available for free, has to pay some charge for the new checkbook. This varies depending on the quarterly average balance present in the account and remains per check. The detail of this fee is shown on the screen while choosing the check leaf.
How to Apply for SBI Cheque Book Through SMS
If your Mobile number is registered with your Account then you just need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number to order SBI Cheque Book.
Step 1: First of all register your account for the Quick Banking SMS-based facility. Send the below SMS from your registered number.
- Type “REG<space>account number” and send it to 09223488888 (e.g: REG 30181234546)
You will receive successful registration SMS.
Now you can request a new Cheque book by sending an SMS.
Step 2: To request a new Cheque Book just send an SMS in below format:-
- Type “CHQREQ” and send it to 09223588888
- You will receive an SMS to confirm your request. (Please check SMS)
- Now you need to send a confirmation SMS to 09223588888 (e.g: CHQACC Y 635663)
That’s it your Cheque Book request was submitted successfully. It will be delivered to your registered address within 10 days via courier.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, if you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow it on Google News.