BJ’s Credit Card: The BJ’s Credit Card offers its customers with online login facility so that they can manage their account easily. The online panel enables them to activate their newly received credit card and also make credit card bill payment. BJ’s Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank, this card is mainly carved for the actual benefits of customers and to meet their aspect of satisfaction.
Through the online account, the users can pay their bill, view or print monthly statements, add or change their contact information, sign up for paperless billing and much more. The customers can get 24/7 access to manage their BJ’s Credit Card Account online from any device, including their computer, tablet or smartphone.
BJ’s Credit Card Info
|Cash Advance Fee||5% (min $10)|
|Cash Advance APR||26.99% (V)|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Smart Chip||Yes, chip-and-signature|
|Max Late Fee||$41|
|Max Overlimit Fee||$0|
|Max Penalty APR||None|
|Grace Period||25 days|
How to Pay BJ’s Credit Card Payment Online
To Pay BJ’s Credit Card Payment Online, you’ll need to register for online access. Here’s how:
- First of all visit the Cardmember Account Service login page.
- After that click on Register.
- After that enter your account number and ZIP code.
- And then Follow the prompts on the screen to register the account.
After completing the BJ’s credit card registration process, you can log in to complete the payment. Here’s how:
- First of all visit the BJ’s Credit Card login page and log in to your BJ’s credit card account.
- After that Click on Pay your bill.
- After that Enter your bank name, checking account number, social security number and bank routing number.
- Select the amount you want to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance or any amount up to your current balance.
- Submit your payment.
You’ll also have 24/7 access to the website to view your statements, update your profile and manage your account.
How To Pay BJ’s Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
You can make a payment on your BJ’s Credit Card through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Visit BJ’s credit card payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the bottom of the page.
- Click the red “Try It Now” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How to Pay BJ’s Credit Card Payment via Mail
There’s also the option of mailing the BJ’s Credit Card Payment. Make your payment by check or money order to an amount that is at the least of your amount due. The payment should be accompanied by the payment coupon on your bill statement or write your account’s number on the cheque. Send the check to the address that is associated to your credit card.
For BJ’s Credit Card Payment use this payment address:
P.O. Box 659834
San Antonio, TX, 78265-9134
How to Pay BJ’s Credit Card Payment via Phone
To pay a BJ’s credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
BJ’s also lets you pay credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card’s number along with your bank account number as well as Social Security Number.
For BJ’s Credit Card Payment via Phone Call 844-271-2535 (for the BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard) or 855-269-1622 (for the BJ’s Perks Plus Mastercard). After call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Note: Late Fee Up to $41
BJ’s Credit Card Customer Service
• My BJ’s Perks® Mastercard: 1-855-269-1622
• My BJ’s Perks® World Mastercard: 1-844-275-2535
• TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918
• Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
>Emergency Card Replacement
>Emergency Cash Advance
>Dining out and non-BJ’s gas purchases 2% Cash back
>No membership fees
>High rewards rate
Earn $40 in rewards when you open and use the card.
3% cash back on most in-Club and BJs.com purchases.
2% cash back on dining out and other gas purchases.
1% cash back on other non-BJ’s purchases everywhere else Mastercard is accepted.
You can use your awards in-Club or on BJs.com in $10 increments.
10¢ off/gallon savings at BJ’s Gas® everyday.
No, you cannot pay your BJ’s Credit Card in-store. Your payment options are:
Over the phone by calling (855) 269-1622
Via mail to the following address: Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659834
San Antonio, TX 78265