Below you will find the key information you need as a Blue Nile credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. This credit card is issued by TD Bank, and comenity.net provides all of the above services on behalf of Blue Nile Card.
Credit Card Info
Login With Computer?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Blue Nile Credit Card?
Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that click on Sign in.
- Enter your login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After logging into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up yet.
- Visit the Official website for account access.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your login details username and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then you are able to access and manage your Account Online.
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Blue Nile Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Blue Nile Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN in order to get your login Username or password back. Once you’re done, select Find My Account by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
Register For Access & Manage Your Card Online
If you want to access and manage your credit card online then first of all register your card on Comenity.net. But, Before Registering for Your Card Account Online, what do you need?
If you do not complete all of the below-required information, you will be unable to complete your online application for a Blue Nile card account. To be sure that no one else can access your account, you must complete these steps.
- You must be older than 18 in order to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Blue Nile credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Blue Nile Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- Visit the official website.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details click on Find My Account.
- After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
Apply for Blue Nile Credit Card Online
Blue Nile Credit Card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. TD Bank provides credit cards with numerous rewards for their regular customers.
Cardholders have access to special financing offers and exclusive benefits. Don’t have a card? The application process is fast and easy. Apply Today and The Card for Life’s Big Moments.
But, Before Applying for a Credit Card Online, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 in order to apply.
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID;
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification numbers, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. Not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
- Visit the official website.
- But before clicking on applies now you must read the terms and conditions after reading all terms and conditions click on Apply Today.
- Enter the Required details Personal Information, Name, Residential Home Address and, Email Address; and then click on next.
- After that verify your Identity and Contact, and then Financial summary updates.
- After that, proceed to Apply for your New Credit Card Online by following the directions they give.
Benefits of Blue Nile Credit Card
- Special financing options
- Cardholder-exclusive offers and events
- Reusable line of credit
- 24/7 online account management
How To Make a Blue Nile Credit Card Payment
You have lots of options for paying your Credit Card bill. Comenity Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Blue Nile Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-877-258-6953 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
Blue Nile Credit Card Payment
P.O. Box 100114 Columbia,
How To Make a Blue Nile Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
Blue Nile Credit Card also lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Credit Card Details. For Card Payment via Phone Call 1-877-258-6953 or, 1-888-382-6665. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Make a Blue Nile Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
- Select EasyPay on the banner located at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you have to enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Blue Nile Credit Cards?
If you avoid late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Blue Nile Credit Card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-877-258-6953 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
- You may send payments to the Department of Accounts P.O. Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-252-2551
- Lost/Stolen: Call 1-800-252-2551
If you want to check your credit card status call the customer service department at 1-866-631-8638.
This Credit Card Accounts are issued by TD Bank, Access your account to pay your bill or check your balance via https://d.comenity.net/ac/bluenile/
The minimum credit score to qualify for this card is 640 to 720. That means you must have fair credit to get a credit card.
If you do not pay the Minimum Payment by the Due Date, we charge a Late Fee. The fee is $30.00 if you were not charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods. Otherwise, it is $41.00.
TD Retail Card Services (TDRCS) is a private-label credit card company. Our cards are specific to each store that finances its purchases through TDRCS.
No need to cancel this card because this card is profitable to the customers. But if you want to cancel your card, replace or miss your card you can call customer service at 1-800-252-2551 and cancel your card immediately.
You may send payments to the Department of Accounts P.O. Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114. Please make your check or money order payable to TD Bank, N.A. Ensure your account number is written on the front of your check or money order.
Immediately contact our customer service department at 1-800-252-2551 and stay on the line for a representative to assist you.
Unfortunately, Right now only accept checks or money orders when making a payment.
It takes approximately 2-3 business days for your payment to be processed and posted to your account.
No, your payment is electronically debited from your checking account. A check number is not used when making a payment.
This page contains all the information that a user of the Blue Nile credit card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Thank you for visiting our website. For further information, please visit the Money Variant page.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by TD Bank. This article has been created for Education purposes only. I hope this article is helpful for Blue Nile cardholders.