Comenity Capital Bank issues Boscov’s credit card, and Comenity provides all of the above services on behalf of Petco. Cardholders earn 2 points for every $1 spent, 4 points on all beauty purchases, and an extra 2,000 bonus points for every 1,000 spent. Boscov’s credit card holders can also take advantage of exclusive cardholder perks.
To apply for a credit card, you can click here if you do not have a prescreen number or if you do have a prescreen number. The entire transaction amount after the discount must be placed on the credit card and the extra 15% discount will be fulfilled via a statement credit.
Credit Card Info
How to Manage Your Boscov’s Credit Card Account
Managing your credit card account is easy and convenient with Bread Financial. It provides a secure and simple platform to view your account information, make payments, and manage your account. With Bread Financial, you can access your account anytime, anywhere, and enjoy peace of mind with secure and convenient account management.
How to Boscov’s Credit Card Login Using a Computer?
Let’s start with this guide and check out the online login methods. As mentioned below, remember any steps to log in to your account; read the step below. But what do you need before logging into your credit card account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Boscov’s Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
Read: Boot Barn Credit Card
- First of all, navigate to the official login webpage and tap on Sign In.
- Enter your Login details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After you log in, your account is online; you can access and manage your account anytime; that’s the beauty of credit card online features.
How to Boscov’s Credit Card Login Using a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app to access and manage your Boscov’s credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you haven’t set it up.
- Visit Comenity.net online portal for account login.
- Enter your login details, username, and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then, you can access and manage your Credit Card Account Online.
Read: Banter Credit Card
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Boscov’s Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Boscov’s Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, navigate the official webpage to recover login details.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN to get your login Username or password back. Once you’re done, select Find My Account by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
Read: Petco credit card
How to Register your Boscov’s Credit Card on comenity.net Online Portal
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Boscov’s credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Boscov’s Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First of all, navigate the official website for account registration.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in, all details, click on Find my account.
- After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
Apply for Boscov’s Credit Card Online
Boscov’s Credit Card holders can access special financing offers and exclusive benefits. Don’t have a card? The application process is fast and easy. Apply Now and start using your new account today*.
How to Boscov’s Credit Card Activate?
- First of all Visit Hare!
- Click on Activate Card.
- Or, You can also activate your card by calling 1-844-271-2778 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Read: Gettington credit card
Benefits of Boscov’s Credit Card
- No annual fee.
- 15% off your first purchase within 30 days of account opening
- 2 POINTS FOR EVERY $1 you spend
- 24/7 online account management
- 4 POINTS for every $1 you spend on Cosmetics and Fragrance purchases
- EARN AN EXTRA 2,000 POINTS for every $1,000 spent in a program year
- Birthday Bonus Offer
- Holiday Bonus Offer
How To Make a Boscov’s Credit Card Payment
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you are still looking for your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Boscov’s Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Boscov’s Credit Card Customer Service at 1-844-271-2778 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
- Note: Before sending any details, please call Credit Card Customer Service at 1-844-271-2778 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) and Confirm the Mailing Address.
Boscov’s Credit Card
P.O. Box 659622
San Antonio, TX 78265-9622
How To Make a Boscov’s Credit Card Payment Via Mail
If you’re receiving bills and statements via paper, you may opt to make Boscov’s credit card payment by mail:
- Write a check or money order for the desired payment amount.
- Write your card and account details on the bill and include the statements payment coupon in the envelope.
- Mail the payment to the address stated on the envelope or paper statement.
Be sure to post your payment at least a week before your payment is due to ensure timely delivery and avoid late fees.
Credit Card Payment Address
Boscov’s Credit Card
P.O. Box 659622
San Antonio, TX 78265-9622
How To Make a Boscov’s Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
To pay a Boscov’s Credit Card Payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Boscov’s Credit Card lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect your credit card number, bank account number, and Credit Card Details. For Boscov’s card Payment via Phone, Call 1-844-271-2778. After the call, Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Read: Home Depot Credit Card
How to Make a Boscov’s Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
Check our previously published article on Boscov’s Credit Card Lost.
What Are the Late Fees for Boscov’s Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The standard late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-844-271-2778 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Yes, if you use Boscov’s credit card, the entire transaction amount after the discount must be placed on the card, and you will receive an extra 15% discount fulfilled via a statement credit.
You can earn 2 points for every $1 spent, 4 points on all beauty purchases, and an extra 2,000 bonus points for every 1,000 spent using a credit card.
This page contains all the information a credit card login online account user would require. Using these Boscov’s credit card login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Thank you for visiting our website. For further information, please visit the Money Variant page.
Editorial Note: Comenity Capital Bank does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. I hope this article is helpful for Boscov’s cardholders.