Build.com Credit Card program has ended and is no longer accepting new applications, effective November 7, 2022. Existing cardholders can still sign in to their account to manage their card, make payments, and use the “EasyPay” feature to pay their bill quickly.
Build Credit Card; there is a login portal for existing cardholders to access their account information and manage their card. The portal also includes options for forgetting a username and password, a registration option for new accounts, and activation of a new card.
How to Build.com Credit Card Login Using a Computer?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Build.com Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, navigate the official webpage for account login.
- After that, click on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all the details, click on Sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After you log in, your account is online; you can access and manage your account anytime; that’s the beauty of credit card online features.
Read our previously published article on How To Report For Missed Cards.
How to Build.com Credit Card Login Using a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app to access and manage your Build.com credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you haven’t set it up.
- Visit the Comenity.net online portal for account login.
- Enter your login details, username, and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then, you can access and manage your Credit Card Account Online.
Recover the Build.com Credit Card Login Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The build credit card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Build.com Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, navigate the official webpage to recover account details.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
How to Register your Build.com Credit Card on comenity.net Online Portal
Suppose you want to access and manage your credit card online, then register your card on Comenity.net. But, Before Registering for Your Online credit card account, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Build.com credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
If you have all the above-required details, start your account registration process on Comenity.net.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Build.com credit card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First of all, navigate the official webpage for account registration.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details, credit card account number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in, all the details, click on Find My Account.
- After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
How To Make a Build.com Credit Card Payment
After applying for and receiving a card from comenity.net, consider your payment options. Here is a detailed explanation of how to make purchases with your credit card:
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill. Comenity Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you are still looking for your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Build.com Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 📞 1-855-617-8088 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- Payment Via EasyPay
How to Make a Build.com Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Build.com Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Read our previously published article on Buckle credit card payment.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-855-617-8088 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
If you’re planning to finance a significant project that requires an investment of over $500, the Build.com credit card could be viable if you’re confident you can pay it off promptly. On the other hand, if you cannot meet the repayment deadline, you’ll be charged deferred interest fees that will significantly increase your overall costs.
However, if you don’t have plans to finance large-scale projects, the Build.com credit card is not the best choice, considering its high variable APR of 25.99% and limited benefits. While the free standard shipping is a plus, you can receive the same perk on orders of $49 or more without signing up for the card.
Ultimately, applying for a credit card should be a well-thought-out decision, so weighing the potential rewards against your spending habits is crucial to ensure it’s worth it.
You can manage your account and pay bills by registering your credit card here.
No annual fee
Special financing available
25.99% variable APR on purchases
Free ground shipping and freight shipping
This page contains all the information a credit card login online account user would require. Using these Build.com credit card login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Editorial Note: Comenity Bank does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education purposes only. I hope this article is helpful for Build.com cardholders.