Below you will find the key information you need as a Children’s Place credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. This credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank, and comenity.net provides all of the above services on behalf of the card.
With the help of this credit card, you can get a 30% discount on your first purchase with free shipping. Children Place is a 52-year-old American specialty retailer of apparel and accessories.
How to login into your Children’s Place Card Account on the website?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the account; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Children’s Place Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, navigate the official website to log into your account online.
- After that click on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After you log in your account is online you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your Children’s Place credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up yet.
- Visit the Comenity.net online portal Sign In.
- Enter your login details username and password! and tap on Sign in.
- And then you can access and manage your Credit Card Account Online.
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Children’s Place Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, navigate the official webpage to recover login details.
- Tap on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
Register For Access & Manage Your Card Online
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Children’s Place credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Children’s Place Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First of all, navigate the official website for account registration online.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details click on Find My Account.
- After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
Read our previously published article on how to report for my Children’s Place credit card missed.
Apply for Children’s Place Credit Card Online
Children’s Place Credit Card holders have access to special financing offers and exclusive benefits. Don’t have a card? The application process is fast and easy. Apply Now and start using your new account today*.
How to Activate My Card?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Activate Card.
- You can also activate your card by calling 1-(866)-254-9967 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
If you need assistance activating your card, please call Customer Care at 1-(866)-254-9967 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Benefits of Children’s Place Credit Card
- No annual fee.
- 25% Off for your kids’ birthdays! Must register child(ren)’s birthday.
- 20% Off when you get your card.
How To Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to pay a credit card bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-(866)-254-9967 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
The Children’s Place Credit Card
P.O. Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78265-9820
How To Make a Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
Children’s Place Credit Card also lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Credit Card Details. For Card Payment via Phone, Call 1-(866)-254-9967. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require you to register or log in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner located at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you have to enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Children’s Place Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The standard late fee is $27. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Check our previously published article on eBay Mastercard Credit Payment.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-(866)-254-9967 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum credit score to qualify for this card is 650 to 720. That means you must have fair credit to get a new card.
You can use your Card for purchases only at Children’s Place stores and affiliated brands.
This page contains all the information that a user of the Children’s Place credit card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Comenity Capital Bank. This article has been created for Education purposes only. I hope this article is helpful for Children’s Place cardholders.