Below you will find the key information you need as a credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service. This credit card issued by Comenity Bank, and comenity.net provides all of the above services on behalf of Coldwater Creek Card.
Note: This credit card is no longer available for new customers, but if you are already its customer then this post will be very useful for you.
How to Login into Your Coldwater Creek Account on the website?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for logging in online. They are as mentioned below never forget any steps to log in to Coldwater Creek Card, read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Chrome or Safari
- Must you have a Coldwater Creek Credit Card?
Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official login website by tapping the URL: https://d.comenity.net/coldwatercreekcreditcard/
- After that click on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After logging into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your Coldwater Creek credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up yet.
- Visit Comenity’s online portal for Sign In.
- Enter your login details username and password! Click on Sign in.
- Then you can access and manage your Account Online.
Recover your Credit Card Login Username/Password If you Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Coldwater Creek Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Coldwater Creek Credit Card Login Details
- Visit Comenity’s online portal for Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN to get your login or password back. Once you’re done, select Find My Account by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
Check our previously published article on Coldwater Creek card lost how can I report and submit it?
How To Make a Coldwater Creek Credit Card Payment
You have lots of options for paying your Credit Card bill. Comenity Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Coldwater Creek Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-844-271-2814 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
Coldwater Creek Credit Card
P.O. Box 659584
San Antonio, TX 78265-9584
How To Make a Coldwater Creek Credit Card Payment Via Mail
If you’re receiving bills and statements via paper, you may opt to make a credit card payment by mail:
- Write a check or money order for the desired payment amount.
- Write your card and account details on the bill and include the statement payment coupon in the envelope.
- Mail the payment to the address stated on the envelope or paper statement.
Be sure to post your payment at least a week before your payment is due to ensure timely delivery and avoid late fees.
How To Make a Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
To pay your Credit Card bill by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Coldwater Creek Credit Card also lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Credit Card Details. For Card Payment via Phone Call 1-844-271-2814. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Make a Coldwater Creek Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comunity’s EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner located at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you have to enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Coldwater Creek Credit Cards?
If you avoid credit card late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-855-463-6345.
- If your contact information has changed please contact us at 1-844-271-2814 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).
Frequently Asked Questions
Coldwater Creek Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Bank.
If you do not pay the Minimum Payment by the Due Date, we charge a Late Fee. The fee is $30.00 if you were not charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods. Otherwise, it is $41.00. This fee will not exceed the amount permitted by law.
This page contains all the information that a user of the Coldwater Creek credit card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.