In the blog article listed below, you can find further details on logging in, applying, and using your Gordmans credit card online account; continue reading for more details!
Below you will find the key information you need as a Gordmans credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. This Credit Cards are issued by Comenity Bank, and comenity.net provides all of the above services on behalf of Gordmans.
How to login into your Gordmans Card Account on the website?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Chrome or Safari
- Must you have a Gordman Credit Card?
Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official website for sign-in.
- After that click on Sign in.
- Enter your login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After logging into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your Gordmans credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up yet.
- Visit Comenity’s online portal for Sign In.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your login details username and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then you are able to access and manage your Account Online.
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Gordmans Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Username and Password
- Visit the official website to recover your Username/Password.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” in order to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
How to Register Account For Access & Manage Your Card Online
- You must be older than 18 in order to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Gordmans credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Gordmans Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- Visit the official website for credit card account registration online.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details click on Find My Account.
- After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
Apply for Gordman Credit Card Online
The Gordmans Credit Card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. Comenity Bank provides credit cards with numerous rewards for their regular customers.
But, Before Applying for a Credit Card Online, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 in order to apply.
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification numbers, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. Not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
Note: No longer accepting new applications.
Check our previously published article on how to report for my Gordmans card lost.
Benefits of Gordmans Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Gordman offers an in-store and online payment method.
- If you are a cardholder they will notify you about upcoming events & promotions.
- On your birthday month, you can get a $10 birthday reward.
- You can get a $5 reward for every 100 points earned.
- 4X the points every day for the cardholders.
- No need to pay an annual fee, and no minimum purchase.
How To Make a Gordmans Credit Card Payment
After applying for and receiving a card from comenity.net, consider your options for making a payment. Here is a detailed explanation of how to make payments:
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill. Comenity Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Gordmans Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-866-322-1316 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
Gordmans Credit Card/Comenity Bank
PO Box 182273
Columbus, Ohio 43218-2273
How To Make a Gordmans Credit Card Payment Via Mail
If you’re receiving bills and statements via paper, you may opt to make a credit card payment by mail:
- Write a check or money order for the desired payment amount.
- Write your card and account details on the bill and include the statement payment coupon in the envelope.
- Mail the payment to the address stated on the envelope or paper statement.
Be sure to post your payment at least a week before your payment is due to ensure timely delivery and avoid late fees.
How To Make a Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
Gordmans Credit Card also lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Credit Card Details. For Card Payment via Phone, Call 1-866-322-1316. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Make a Gordmans Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comunity’s EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner located at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you have to enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Gordmans Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The standard late fee is $27. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-866-322-1316.
- TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788.
- Comenity Bank customers: Call 1-866-322-1316 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788)
FAQs about Credit Cards:
No need to cancel this card. But, if you want to cancel your Gordmans credit card you can call 1-866-322-1316, and enter your account information. When prompted to state the reason for your call, simply say “Close Account” and wait to be connected to a representative. In some cases, your account can be closed immediately through the automated system.
To approve this credit card you must be a permanent resident of the United States. Your age must be 18 years old. The credit score you need for this credit card is 650-850.
Check our previously published article on Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card Payment.
This page contains all the information that a user of the Gordmans credit card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.