How to Deposit Cash at SBI ATM? : Withdrawing money from the ATM machine is common but how many of you use the ATM to deposit cash? Well, it’s pretty sure that very less number of people use ATM machine to deposit cash. As most of the people don’t know How to Cash Deposit at SBI ATM Machine and some people don’t know that depositing money at the ATM is possible.
There are two ways through which you can deposit cash in the ATM machine. The first one is through using your ATM card and the second one is through using account number.
How to Cash Deposit at SBI ATM?
If you want to now about how to cash deposit at SBI ATM then this article is very important for you please read whole article carefully.
Important Points to Remember before Cash deposit at sbi atm
- The number of cash notes you keep in the machine should not exceed 200.
- The total amount of deposit should not exceed Rs.49900.
- The machine displays the number of acceptable notes only.
- You can add more cash from the summary page by selecting Add More Cash option.
- The money will be instantly deposited into your State Bank of India account.
- Don’t forget to collect the transaction receipt from the machine for reference.
- Never share your ATM card details with anyone.
Here are the steps you need to follow to Cash deposit at SBI Atm with Card:
Step 1: Insert your debit card into the machine and enter your PIN.
Step 2: It will direct you to a new page, here on-screen click on the deposit option.
Step 3: Choose the account you want to deposit to; if you have more than one account the check and choose where you want your deposit it.
Step 4: Place the money in the cash deposit and click on ‘Continue.’
Step 5: The machine will sort the cash and will show the denomination- wise amount on the screen.
Step 6: The amount will be deposited and the receipt will be generated.
Step 7: Confirm that your session has ended before you walk away from the machine.
Here are the steps you need to follow to deposit cash in atm without card
Step 1: Click “Cash deposit without card”.
Step 2: Enter the account number in which you wish to deposit cash.
Step 3: The machine will display the name of the account holder.
Step 4: If the displayed name is correct then click ‘Enter’.
Step 5: Place the money in the cash deposit slot and click “Continue”.
Step 6: Machine will sort the cash and will show the summary.
Step 7: If the cash summary is correct then, click “Deposit”.
Step 8: The amount will be deposited and the receipt will be generated.
Note: There are different kind of deposit machines through which you can deposit cash in multiple ways. So prepare yourself and make a habit of bringing everything you need. You can safely deposit cash into the ATM and avoid the unnecessary holding up the line.
Also Read Related to State Bank of India Article :
- What is CIF Number in SBI
- SBI Balance Checking
- How to check sbi balance
- How to Money withdraw with SBI ATM?
- How to Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI?
- Open SBI NPS Account Online
- SBI Collect Payment