SBI Mini Statement: SBI provides customers with a sbi mini statement service through which they can enquire about recent debit or credit transactions made in the account. There are different ways to access SBI mini statements such as SBI Quick Banking, missed call banking, SMS banking, and mobile & net banking. However, to access SBI mini statement, the customer must get his phone number registered with the bank. Let us find various ways to get an SBI mini-statement.
If you want to know about sbi mini statement, sbi mini statement, sbi mini statement number, mini statement sbi, sbi mini statement no, sbi mini statement check by miss call, sbi mini statement toll-free number, mini statement of sbi, how to check mini statement in sbi, then this article is important for you. So read this whole article carefully.
SBI Mini Statement
The SBI allows you to download your SBI Mini Statement online using its digital banking platforms such as SBI Net Banking and SBI Mobile Banking. You can generate an online account statement for a specified date range or for any month and year. The account statement can be viewed online, printed, or saved as an Excel or PDF file.
Methods to get SBI Mini Statement
SBI customers can get an SBI Mini Statement of their Bank accounts through the following different modes.
- Get SBI Mini Statement through Missed Call
- Get SBI Mini Statement through SMS Banking
- Get SBI Mini Statement through Yono App
- Get SBI Mini Statement through SBI ATM
- Get SBI Mini Statement through Internet Banking
How to generate an SBI Mini statement through a Missed Call
SBI customers can easily generate a Mini Statement once they have registered for the SBI Quick facility. The Mini Statement will provide the last 5 transaction details that have been made in the account. SBI customers can receive the Mini Statement by giving a Missed Call to 09223866666. The Mini Statement can also be received by sending an SMS to the same number. Format to Generate
SBI Mini Statement: MSTMT to 09223766666
How to generate SBI Mini statement through SMS Banking
Along with SBI Missed Call Banking, SBI Customers can also get SBI Mini Statement through SMS Banking Services. While there are no charges for getting SBI Mini Statement through SBI SMS Banking, users may have to bear certain SMS charges depending on their mobile network.
- To avail, of a Mini Statement by SMS Banking users must first register for SMS Banking Services by visiting the SBI Bank or ATM. They can also register for SMS services through Internet Banking.
- Once they have registered, they can now send an SMS MSTMT to Mini-Statement Number For SMS from their registered mobile number.
- After sending an SMS, users will now receive information about recent transactions through SMS.
How to generate an SBI Mini statement through Yono App
If you want to know to get sbi mini Statement through yono app then read the below steps.
- Open the SBI YONO application on your phone and log in to your account.
- After you log in, tap on the Accounts section.
- Now select your account number.
- On the next screen, you can view your account statement.
- To download the statement as a PDF file, tap on the Passbook icon as you can see below in the screenshot.
- The account statement PDF file will be saved on your mobile.
How to generate SBI Mini statement through SBI ATM
STEP 1: Insert ATM card
STEP 2: Choose your language
STEP 3: Enter the 4- digits secret Pin number. Then Press ACCEPT
Step 4: Press the “Other transaction” button
Step 5: Press the “Mini Statement” button
Step 6: Press “NO” to finish the transaction
Step 7: Please do not forget to pull out your ATM Card from the machine
Step 8: Please don’t forget to get your receipt from the machine.
How to generate SBI Mini statement through Internet Banking
- Open SBI Net Banking and log in to your account.
- The official website of SBI Net Banking is onlinesbi [https://www.onlinesbi.com/]
- Now click on My Accounts then click on the Account statement. An Account Statement page appears.
- Select the account for which you wish to generate a statement.
- Select an option for the statement period. The period may be By Date or By Month.
- Select the start and end dates if you select the By Date option. Alternatively, select the year and month if you have selected the By Month option. Figure 1 shows sample settings in the Account Statement page.
- Select an option to view, print, or download the account statement.
- Select the View option if you wish to view the account statement online. You need to select the number of records displayed on each page of the statement. The options are 25, 50, 75, 100, and ALL. The default is ALL.
- Select the View and Print option if you wish to take a printout of your account statement.
- Select a download option if you wish to download or save the account statement as an Excel or PDF file.
- Finally, click on Go.
- What is CIF Number in SBI
- SBI Balance Checking
- How to check sbi balance
- How to Money withdraw with SBI ATM?
- How to Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI?
- Open SBI NPS Account Online
- SBI Collect Payment
How to Print out Sbi Mini Statement
|To generate an account statement:|
|Click My Accounts > Account statement. An Account Statement page appears.|
Select the account for which you wish to generate a statement.
Select an option for the statement period. The period may be By Date or By Month.
Select the start and end dates if you select the By Date option. Alternatively, select the year and month if you have selected the By Month option. Figure 1 shows sample settings on the Account Statement page.
Select an option to view, print, or download the account statement.
Select the View option if you wish to view the account statement online. You need to select the number of records displayed on each page of the statement. The options are 25, 50, 75, 100, and ALL. The default is ALL.
Select the View and Print option if you wish to take a printout of your account statement.
Select a download option if you wish to download or save the account statement as an Excel or PDF file.
When you select the View and print option, your account statement appears in a popup window.
Click [Print] to print the account statement.
Click [Back] to return to the Account Statement page.
SBI Mini Statement Number is 09223866666
MSTMT to 09223766666