In the blog article listed below, you can find further details on logging in, signing up, Applying, paying, and using your online Overstock credit card account; continue reading for more information!
Below you will find the critical information you need as an Overstock credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. Comenity Capital Bank issues the Credit Card, and Comenity provides all of the above services on behalf of the Overstock Store Card.
How to login into your Overstock Card Account on the website?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have an Overstock Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First, navigate the official website for account access online.
- After that, click on Sign In.
- Enter your Login details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all the details, click on Sign In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your account anytime; that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your Overstock credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you haven’t set it up.
- Visit the Comenity.net online portal for Sign In.
- Enter your login details username and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then you can access and manage your Credit Card Account Online.
Check our previously published article on Children’s Place credit card payment.
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can quickly recover your Credit Card Login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Overstock Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, visit the Official website.
- Tap on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
Register For Access & Manage Your Card Online
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Overstock credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Overstock Credit Card with permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First, navigate the official website for credit card account registration online.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details click on Find My Account.
- After Registering your card, you can able Overstock Credit Card Access and Manage it after login into your account.
Apply for an Overstock Credit Card Online
This Credit Card holders have access to special financing offers and exclusive benefits. Don’t have a card? The application process is fast and easy; Applying for a New Credit Card is easy! Visit the official web page and click Apply Now.
How to Overstock Credit Card Activate?
- Visit the Official website and then tab on Activate Card.
- After that enter your card information and activate your card online.
- You can also activate your card by calling 1-855-810-2546 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Read our previously published article on how to report for my Overstock credit card missed.
Benefits of Overstock Store Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Easy Online Account Management
- Special Birthday Offer
- Exclusive Cardholder Events Including Early Sale Access
- Extra $30 Back in Rewards on your first order of $300 and above without financing.
How To Make an Overstock Credit Card Payment
You have lots of options for paying your Credit Card bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you are still looking for your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to pay a credit card bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-855-810-2546 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
- Note: Before sending any details please call Credit Card Customer Service at 1-855-810-2546 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) and Confirm the Mailing Address.
Overstock Credit Card
P.O. Box 659834
San Antonio, TX 78265-9134
How To Make a Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
Overstock Credit Card lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number, your bank account number, and your Credit Card Details. For Card Payment via Phone, Call 1-855-810-2546. After the call, Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment. Customer Care representatives are available Monday-Saturday, 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST, and closed Sundays and major holidays.
How to Make an Overstock Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require you to register or log in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner located at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your data. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Overstock Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The standard late fee is $27. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-855-810-2546 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Frequently Asked Questions
Overstock Card is decently competitive; the fact that cards can’t be used anywhere the card can only be used on the official website.
Check our previously published article on Century 21 credit card payment.
This page contains all the information that a user of the Overstock credit card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Editorial Note: Comenity Capital Bank does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education purposes only. I hope this article is helpful for Overstock Store cardholders.