Updated July 15, 2022 – Sephora Credit Card: The Sephora Credit Card offers its customers with online login facility so that they can manage their accounts easily. The online panel enables them to activate their newly received credit card and also make credit card bill payments. Sephora Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank, this card is mainly carved for the actual benefit of customers and to meet their aspect of satisfaction.
Through the online account, the users can pay their bills, view or print monthly statements, add or change their contact information, sign up for paperless billing, and much more. The customers can get 24/7 access to manage their Sephora Credit Card Account online from any device, including their computer, tablet, or smartphone.
|Credit Card Name:||Sephora Credit Card|
|Credit Card Login URL:||https://d.comenity.net/ac/sephoracard/public/home|
|Credit Card Issuer:||Comenity Capital Bank|
|Credit Card Payment Phone Number||1-866-702-9946|
|Credit Card Payment Address||Sephora Credit Card|
P.O. Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78265
How to Pay Sephora Credit Card Payment Online
To Pay Sephora Credit Card Payment Online, you’ll need to register for online access. Here’s how:
- First of all visit the Cardmember Account Service login page.
- After that click on Register.
- After that enter your account number and ZIP code.
- And then follow the prompts on the screen to register the account.
After completing the Sephora credit card registration process, you can log in to complete the payment. Here’s how:
- First of all, visit the Sephora Credit Card login page and log in to your Sephora credit card account.
- After that Click on Pay your bill.
- After that Enter your bank name, checking account number, social security number, and bank routing number.
- Select the amount you want to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance, or any amount up to your current balance.
- Submit your payment.
You’ll also have 24/7 access to the website to view your statements, update your profile and manage your account.
Here is how to make a Sephora Credit Card bill payment:
- Online: Simply log in to your Sephora Credit Card online account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Sephora Credit Card customer service at 1-866-702-9946 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your check or money order to the following address:
- Sephora Credit Card
- P.O. Box 659820
- San Antonio, TX 78265
How To Pay Sephora Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
You can make a payment on your Sephora Credit Card through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Visit Sephora credit card payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the bottom of the page.
- Click the red “Try It Now” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How to Pay Sephora Credit Card Payment via Mail
There’s also the option of mailing the Sephora Credit Card Payment. Make your payment by check or money order to an amount that is at the least of your amount due. The payment should be accompanied by the payment coupon on your bill statement or write your account’s number on the cheque. Send the check to the address that is associated with your credit card.
For Sephora Credit Card Payment use this payment address:
Sephora Credit Card
P.O. Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78265
How to Pay Sephora Credit Card Payment via Phone
To pay a Sephora credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Sephora also lets you pay credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card’s number along with your bank account number as well as your Social Security Number.
For Sephora Credit Card Payment via Phone Call 1-866-702-9946, 1-866-841-5037 After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Note: Late Fee Up to $41
Sephora Credit Card Customer Service
• Sephora: 1-866-702-9946
• Sephora Visa: 1-866-841-5037
• Sephora Visa Signature: 1-866-864-7787
• TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918
• Sephora: comenity.net/sephoracard
• Sephora Visa: comenity.net/sephoravisa
• Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
Applicants must be at the age of majority in your state or territory, have a valid government-issued photo ID, have a valid government-issued tax identification number (such as an SSN or SIN) and have a street, rural route, or APRO/FPO mailing address. PO box mailing addresses will not be accepted.
There are three ways you can apply for the Sephora Credit Card in the US. You can apply online at sephora.com/creditcard, via the Sephora App, or at your nearest Sephora store. Regardless of how you apply, once approved you will receive 25% off your first Sephora purchase placed on your Sephora Credit Card.
No, Credit Card payments cannot be made in-store. To access your account online and pay your bill, visit or for Visa
You can also pay your bill via mail with your billing statement.
You may close your account at any time by Comenity Capital Bank at 1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) or 1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card). TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918.
With purchase on the Sephora Credit Card, you earn:
25% off your first card purchase at Sephora within 30 days from approval.
4% back in rewards when you use your Sephora Credit Card in-store or online at Sephora.
Enjoy all these benefits along with no annual fee.