The Blaze Mastercard offers those with less-than-ideal credit a chance to work on their credit score without excessive fees. The cost-effective card doesn’t require a security deposit to qualify and won’t charge you activation fees, monthly maintenance fees, or other expensive fees. It’s issued by First Savings Bank and serviced by Capital Services in South Dakota.
Below you will find the key information you need as a credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service.
How to Login into Your Online Blaze Card Account on the website?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Chrome or Safari
- Must you have a Blaze Credit Card?
Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official login website by tapping the URL: https://blazecc.com/CardMemberServices/default.aspx
- Enter your Login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details click on Log In.
- After logging into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
- Open your mobile browser and visit the official webpage.
- Enter your login details username and password! Click on login.
- And then you are able to access and manage your Account Online.
Blaze credit card login from a mobile it’s easy compared to a computer. Download the Mastercard Mobile app from the Google Play Store or IOS Store. After downloading the Mastercard Mobile app for your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet install. After installing the App open this and enter your credit card login details username and password. Then, click on the “Sign On” button to access your credit card online account.
Why should you download a Mobile App for Credit Card login?
With the Mastercard Mobile App, ordering, paying for, and earning delectable rewards at your next Blaze Mastercard Mobile will be simpler than ever.
Here are some significant features of the Mastercard Mobile app that you can use:
- It’s simple to browse our entire menu, reorder your favorites, or try something new with our streamlined mobile ordering.
- Before visiting the store, you can charge for your mobile order in the app using your Gift Card.
- Blaze Rewards can be earned in ANY way! Simply pay for your order with cash, credit, debit, or a gift card, scan your rewards barcode from the Mastercard Mobile app at the register, and you’ll start earning Rewards.
Why am I unable to get access to Blaze Mastercard Mobile App?
You may be unable to access your app account for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is an incorrect account or login information. Check your information twice before logging in to avoid this. You may occasionally be unable to log in, but you will be notified. Software upgrades will be performed on a regular basis. If the login page does not appear, check that the login account type in your browser is set to the correct one, or update your IP address.
How Do You Retrieve a Forgotten Blaze Card Username or Password?
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Blaze Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Visit the Blaze Credit Card login page. The link is already specified in the login section above.
- After that scroll down and click on Forgot Username/Password.
- The directed page wants to verify your account:
- Enter Account Number
- Expiration Date
- Last 3 digits on the back of your card
- The last 4 digits of your SSN
- After entering, all details click on continue.
- Click the continue button to recover your login. After verification, you can set up a New Password. If you follow my steps, you will successfully reset your login.
How to Register for a Blaze credit card account?
Suppose you want to access and manage your card online, then register your card. But, Before Registering for Your Online Credit Card Account, what do you need?
You must complete all of the required information to be able to complete your online application for an account. To be sure that no one else can access your account, you must complete these steps.
- Visit the official webpage.
- Scroll down and click on Register New User.
- Enter your credit card number, expiry date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number, Username, Password, Email Address, Phone Number, and Mobile Number.
- After filling in all details click on Register.
- Follow the rest of the prompts until you complete the registration process. After that, you have your own Blaze Credit Card account.
- You will receive a code to activate your mobile number after registering. After activating your mobile number, you can choose which alerts are available.
- Data and message tariffs are in effect. The bank doesn’t charge for text alerts. Message volume varies depending on the mobile alert type you choose.
- Reply STOP to stop receiving texts in the future or HELP for assistance when you receive a text message.
After Registering your card, you can able to Access and Manage it after logging into your account.
How to Apply for a Blaze Credit Card?
The Blaze credit card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. First Savings Bank provides Credit Cards with numerous rewards for their regular customers.
But, Before Applying for a Credit Card Online, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 in order to apply.
- Phone Number
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification numbers, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Visit the Official page, by tapping on this URL: https://blazecc.com/Invite/CardOffer/BlazeSplash
- Scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- You will be directed to a new page to complete the application form including:
- First Name
- Middle Initial (optional)
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Financial Information
- After filling in all the details, click on the “Preview Application” button.
- Follow the rest of the instructions for applying for a Blaze Credit Card.
Note: If you don’t want to enroll in paperless, you can apply over the phone at 1-866-205-8311.
How To Make Your Blaze Credit Card Payment
After applying for and receiving a card from blazecc.com, consider your options for making a payment. Here is a detailed explanation of how to make purchases with your Credit Card:
You have lots of options for paying your Credit Card Payment bill. First Savings Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Blaze Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your Credit Card account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-866-205-8311 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
PO Box 2534
Omaha, NE 68103-2534
PO Box 5096
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096
How To Make Your Blaze Credit Card Payment Via Mail
If you’re receiving bills and statements via paper, you may opt to make a credit card payment by mail:
- Write a check or money order for the desired payment amount.
- Write your card and account details on the bill and include the statement payment coupon in the envelope.
- Mail the payment to the address stated on the envelope or paper statement.
Be sure to post your payment at least a week before your payment is due to ensure timely delivery and avoid late fees.
How To Make Your Blaze Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
Blaze Credit Card also lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Credit Card Details. For Card Payment via Phone Call 1-866-205-8311. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How To Make Your Blaze Credit Card Payment Via Mobile App?
- Download the app from the Play Store, For iPhone Users.
- Open your mobile app.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the Make Payments option.
- Enter billing details.
- Click on Confirm Transaction, and that’s it!
What Are the Late Fees for Blaze Credit Card?
If you avoid the credit card late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $25. Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on transactions if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
Check our previously published article on the Blaze Credit Card Lost.
How to get in touch with Blaze Card Customer Service if your Card Account isn’t working?
- The Credit Card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-866-205-8311.
- If your card is lost, stolen, or being used without your permission, call us toll-free at 1-(866) 205-8311, 24 hours a day. You should also write to us. Do not use the card or account after you have notified us. You will not be responsible for paying for any unauthorized use after you notify us of the loss, theft, or unauthorized use.
Frequently Asked Questions
The APR of the card is 29.9%; This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Credit Card Accounts are issued by First Savings Bank.
The late fee for the Credit card is Up to $25.
75$ But (if you add an additional cardholder to your account $20 annually)
The Blaze Credit Card’s credit limit is determined by the cardholder’s credit rating. Low credit score cardholders can get a $350 credit limit, whereas high credit score cardholders might get a $1500 credit limit. Visit their website or get in touch with customer care to find out more about the credit limits provided by Blaze Credit Card or unsecured credit line access.
If you received an offer for Mastercard in the mail, you can accept the mail offer by visiting the Blaze credit card website and applying online.