Updated 09/01/ 2023 – Citizens Equity First Credit Union (CEFCU) is a financial institution that offers a range of services, including assistance with home buying, building, and up- or down-sizing. CEFCU provides resources to help members combat fraud on their credit or debit cards and provides a routing number for electronic transactions. The search results do not provide any additional information about the specific products or services offered by CEFCU.
- Location – Branch / ATM Locator
- Official Website – https://www.cefcu.com/
- CEFCU Routing Number – 271183701
- CEFCU Telephone Number – 1-800-542-3328
- CEFCU is Headquartered In – Illinois
- CEFCU was Founded – in 1937 (83 years ago)
How to CEFCU Login?
Citizens Equity First Credit Union Login
Now let us start with this guide and check out the methods for CEFCULogin. They are as mentioned below. Remember any steps to CEFCU Login; read the step given below.
Step 1: First of all visit the official website https://www.cefcu.com/.
Step 2: Tab on Online Banking.
Step 3: After that enter your CEFCU Login id.
Step 4: After that enter your password and click on submit button.
Step 5: You are login in successfully to CEFCU (Citizens Equity First Credit Union).
Recover CEFCU Forgot login Id or Password
Step 1: Navigate this url https://www.cefcu.com.
Step 2: After providing your Online Banking Login ID, instead of entering your password click the shown Forgot your password link.
Step 3: After that enter your CEFCU Login ID and click on Submit.
Step 4: You will be allowed to proceed and reset your password.
How to Enroll in CEFCU online?
Step 1: Visit official webpage.
Step 2: After that click on sign up.
• Base/Primary Account Number: Can be found on the top right of your statement. Your primary account number can also be found by removing the last three zeros of your Savings number. Example: Savings number 1234567-000 = Primary account number = 1234567.
• Social Security Number: The last four of the Primary Account holder’s SSN.
• Date of Birth: (MM/DD/YYYY) is the DOB of the Primary Account holder.
• Choose Login ID: Choose a strong Login ID. Avoid using easily identifiable IDs, like your name or email, and try to incorporate unique symbols and numbers to strengthen your ID.
Step 3: After that fill in the requested information in the “Enroll in Online Banking” form, then click Continue.
Step 4: After that The bank will take you through the remaining enrollment steps.
CEFCU Holiday 2022-2023 Chart
These are the federal holidays on which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed. CEFCU and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year’s Day||December 31||January 2|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 17||January 16|
|Presidents Day||February 21||February 20|
|Memorial Day||May 30||May 29|
|Juneteenth Independence Day||June 20||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 5||September 4|
|Columbus Day||October 10||October 9|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 10|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24||November 23|
|Christmas Day||December 26||December 25|
CEFCU Phone Number – 1-800-542-3328
CEFCU Routing Number –271183701
CEFCU Mortgage Rates
CEFCU Fixed-Rate Mortgages
|30-Year – Fixed Rate||3.375%||3.406%||0.00|
|20-Year – Fixed Rate||3.375%||3.418%||0.00|
|15-Year – Fixed Rate||2.625%||2.680%||0.00|
|10-Year – Fixed Rate||2.625%||2.705%||0.00|
>> For More Information about CEFCU Mortgage Rates Visit [https://www.cefcu.com/rates/home-loan-rates.html]