Updated September 28, 2022 – Discover Card Payment: There are several ways to Discover Card Payment, including by phone. You can pay any amount on your Discover card by calling the Discover card payment phone number on the back of your card. When you call the number, listen for the Make a payment. For Discover card users, the simplest way to make a payment is to create a user account on the Discover website. If you prefer not to put your financial information online, you can also submit a payment through the mail in the form of a check or money order. Discover makes it easy for you to make a credit card payment online or through these other convenient options:
- Discover Credit Card Login to your account to pay online. Or register now.
- Use our mobile app to pay. You can text APP to DISCOV (347268) to download the app to your phone.
- Use the online bill pay service from your bank account.
- Start making a monthly automatic payment to help be sure you’ll pay on time and avoid late fees.
- Pay your credit card by phone by calling 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683) any time.
- Mail in your payment with the payment coupon on your statement.
Discover Credit Card Payment Address
Payment addresses are based on your current address. Please review the address listed on your periodic statement to ensure your payment is received at the correct location.
PO Box 6103 Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103
PO Box 29013 Phoenix, AZ 85038-9013
PO Box 70176 Philadelphia, PA 19176-0176
PO Box 71242 Charlotte NC 28272-1242
If any confusion to Discover Card Payment or any issues you can contact Discover Credit Card Customer Service.
How to Check Discover Card Payment Bill?
You can mail your check to the address on the payment coupon at the bottom of your credit card statement. If you can’t find this address, mail your check to:
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 6103
Carol Stream, Illinois 60197-6103
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubts you can comment below, if you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow Google News.