In the blog article listed below, you can find further details on logging in, signing up, Applying, payments, and using your online Tire Rama credit card account; continue reading for more details!
Below you will find the key information you need as a credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. This credit card is issued by Credit First National Association (CFNA), this card is mainly carved for the actual benefit of customers and to meet their aspect of satisfaction.
The Tire-Rama Credit Card makes it easy to afford automotive service, so you can hit the road without blowing your budget. Use your card every day for oil changes, tires, and routine maintenance. Get in touch with one of our locations for affordable and convenient automotive service.
How to login into your Tire Rama Card Account on the website?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card account; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Tire Rama Credit Card?
Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Enter your login details User Name and Password.
- After Filling in all details click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After logging into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
CFNA.COM doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up yet.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Enter your login details username and password! Click on Log in.
- Then you can access and manage your Account Online.
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Tire Rama Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Tire Rama Credit Card Login Details
- Visit the official website to recover login details.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot User Name?
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- Confirm Identity.
- Retrieve User Name
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
How to Register your Tire Rama Credit Card on cfna.com Online Portal
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Tire Rama Service credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the sign-up process, you must provide your Tire Rama Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Scroll down and click on Sign Up.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details click on continue.
- Verify Email
- Security Protection
- Sign Up for Your Credit Card Account Online.
Apply for Tire Rama Credit Card Online
Tire Rama Credit Card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. Credit First National Association (CFNA) provides credit cards with numerous rewards for their regular customers.
These credit Cardholders have access to special financing offers and exclusive benefits. Don’t have a card? The application process is fast and easy. Applications are quick and easy, with most credit decisions in minutes. Get approved and start using your card today. Just click on Apply Now.
But, Before Apply Tire Rama Credit Card Online, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 to apply.
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID;
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification numbers, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. Not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
- Official website [https://www.cfna.com/tirerama-credit-card]
- But before clicking on Applies Now you must read the terms and conditions after reading all terms and conditions click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required details Personal Information, Full Legal Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Email Address, Primary Phone Number, Secondary Phone Number (Optional), Address Information, Additional Information, Driver’s License, ANNUAL Gross Income from ALL sources After filling in all details click on continue.
- Verifying your Identity
- Review & Submit
- Complete Application.
Check our previously published article on how to report for my Tire Rama card lost.
Benefits of Tire Rama Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Promotional Financing (On purchases $149 & up)
- Convenient and low monthly payments to fit your budget
- You can easily manage your account online.
- Accepted Nationwide (At thousands of retailers)
- Nationwide Acceptance
- Online account management
How To Make a Tire Rama Credit Card Payment
After applying for and receiving a card from cfna.com, consider your options for making a payment. Here is a detailed explanation of how to make purchases with your Card:
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill; CFNA accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Tire Rama Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 800-321-3950 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
Tire Rama Credit Card / Credit First NA
P.O. Box 81344
Cleveland, OH 44188-0344
How To Make a Tire Rama Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
Tire Rama Credit Card also lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Credit Card Details. For Credit Card Payment via Phone Call 800-321-3950. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
What Are the Late Fees for Tire Rama Credit Cards?
If you avoid credit card late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $40.
Know About Credit First National Association (CFNA)
Furthermore, Credit First National Association (CFNA) is a store credit card issuing agency, along with the auto industry. Credit First National Association (CFNA) initially started its operations in 1993. In the meantime, they are providing consumer credit solutions as well as customized retail credit services.
Repairing services, and oil change benefits are some of the other facilities that the card provides to customers. Currently, their service centers are situated in Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and Arkansas.
Since 1977, Tire-Rama has been delivering extensive auto repairs to satisfied customers throughout Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Washington. Our employee-owned operation focuses on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality workmanship on every automotive repair.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Credit Card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 800-321-3950.
Frequently Asked Questions
This credit card issued by CFNA facilitates payments for customers and will help you with services for your wheels and tires, as well as general maintenance services. Anyway, this credit card does not collaborate with Visa, MasterCard, or Amex.
If you want to check your credit card status call the customer service department at 800-321-3950.
If you do not pay the Minimum Payment by the Due Date, we charge a Late Fee. The fee is $30.00 if you were not charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods. Otherwise, it is $40.00.
If you want to cancel your card or missing your credit card you can call customer service at 800-321-3950 and cancel your card immediately.
The Tire Rama Complete Auto Care card is a store-branded credit card that can be used only at Tire Rama locations and is not accepted at other retailers or ATMs. This credit card is issued through a third-party finance company, Credit First National Association (CFNA).
Check our previously published article on Plaza Tire credit card payment.
This page contains all the information that a user of the Tire Rama credit card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Credit First National Association (CFNA). This article has been created for Education purposes only. I hope this article is helpful for Tire Rama cardholders.