Overstock Credit Card: The Overstock Credit Card offers its customers with online login facility so that they can manage their accounts easily. The online panel enables them to activate their newly received credit card and also make credit card bill payments. Overstock Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank, this card is mainly carved for the actual benefits of customers and to meet their aspect of satisfaction.
Through the online account, the users can pay their bills, view or print monthly statements, add or change their contact information, sign up for paperless billing, and much more. The customers can get 24/7 access to manage their Overstock Credit Card Account online from any device, including their computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Overstock Store Card Info
|Cash Advance Fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance APR||N/A|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||N/A|
|Max Late Fee||$41|
|Max Overlimit Fee||$0|
|Max Penalty APR||None|
|Grace Period||25 days|
How to Pay Overstock Credit Card Payment Online
To Pay Overstock Credit Card Payment Online, you’ll need to register for online access. Here’s how:
- First of all visit the Cardmember Account Service login page.
- After that click on Register.
- After that enter your account number and ZIP code.
- And then follow the prompts on the screen to register the account.
After completing the Overstock credit card registration process, you can log in to complete the payment. Here’s how:
- First of all, visit the Overstock Credit Card login page and log in to your Overstock credit card account.
- After that Click on Pay your bill.
- After that Enter your bank name, checking account number, social security number, and bank routing number.
- Select the amount you want to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance, or any amount up to your current balance.
- Submit your payment.
You’ll also have 24/7 access to the website to view your statements, update your profile and manage your account.
How To Pay Overstock Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
You can make a payment on your Overstock Credit Card through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Visit the Overstock credit card payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the bottom of the page.
- Click the red “Try It Now” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How to Pay Overstock Credit Card Payment via Mail
There’s also the option of mailing the Overstock Credit Card Payment. Make your payment by check or money order to an amount that is at the least of your amount due. The payment should be accompanied by the payment coupon on your bill statement or write your account’s number on the cheque. Send the check to the address that is associated to your credit card.
For Overstock Credit Card Payment address:
Overstock Credit Card
P.O. Box 659834
San Antonio, TX 78265-9134
How to Pay Overstock Credit Card Payment via Phone
To pay an Overstock credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Overstock also lets you pay credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card’s number along with your bank account number as well as your Social Security Number.
For Overstock Credit Card Payment via Phone Call 855-810-2546. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Note: Late Fee Up to $41
Overstock Credit Card Customer Service
• Overstock Store: 1-855-810-2546
• TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918
• Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
• 6, 12, 18, and 24-month financing options are available on purchases of $249 for 6 months, $499 for 12 months, $1,499 for 18 months, and $1,999 for 24 months made with your Overstock Store Credit Card.*
• Special Promotions Just for Card Members
• Store Card Ready to Use Instantly