Below you will find the key information you need as a BrylaneHome credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. This credit card issued by Comenity Bank, and comenity.net provides all of the above services on behalf of BrylaneHome.
How to BrylaneHome Credit Card Login Using a Computer?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the BrylaneHome card; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Chrome or Safari
- Must you have a BrylaneHome Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official login website by tapping the URL: https://comenity.net/brylanehome.
- After that, click on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all the details, click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After logging into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
Can I have Credit card account access with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity doesn’t offer a mobile app to access and manage your BrylaneHome credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up.
- Visit Comenity’s online portal for Sign In.
- Tap on Sign In.
- Enter your login details, username and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then you are able to access and manage your Account Online.
How Do You Retrieve a Forgotten BrylaneHome Card Username or Password?
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The BrylaneHome Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover BrylaneHome Credit Card Login Details
- Visit Comenity’s online portal for Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” in order to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
How to Register Your Online BrylaneHome Credit Card Account?
Suppose you want to access and manage your card online, then register your card on Comenity.net. But, Before Registering for Your Online Credit Card Account, what do you need?
You must complete all of the required information to be able to complete your online application for an account. To be sure that no one else can access your account, you must complete these steps.
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any BrylaneHome credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your BrylaneHome Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- Visit Comenity’s online portal for sign-in. https://comenity.net/brylanehome
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in, all the details, click on Find My Account.
After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
Apply for BrylaneHome Credit Card Online
The BrylaneHome Credit Card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. Comenity Bank provides credit cards with numerous rewards for their regular customers.
But, Before Applying for a Credit Card Online, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 to apply.
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID;
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification numbers, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. Not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
- Official website [https://www.brylanehome.com/apply]
- But before clicking on Apply, you must read the terms and conditions; after reading all terms and conditions, click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required details Name, Social Security Number, Date of birth, Annual Income, and Street Address. After filling in all the details, click on continue.
- After that, proceed to Apply for your Card Online by following the directions they give.
How to BrylaneHome Credit Card Activate?
Need To Know To activate a Credit Card You must have a Social Security Number and Postal Code.
- First of all, visit the official website by tapping the URL: https://comenity.net/brylanehome.
- Click on Activate Card
- Or, You can also activate your Card by calling 1-888-621-3809.
If you need assistance activating your card, please call Customer Care at 1-888-621-3809 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).
Benefits of BrylaneHome Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Earn Rewards Every Time You Shop
- Exclusive Cardmember-Only Customer Service Telephone Number
- Free Shipping up to 4 Times a Year
- A Special Birthday Surprise
- Easy bill pay online
- Shared Shopping
How To Make a BrylaneHome Credit Card Payment
After applying for and receiving a card from brylanehome.com, consider your payment options. Here is a detailed explanation of how to make payments:
You have lots of options for paying your Credit Card bill. Comenity Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you are still looking for your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a BrylaneHome Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-888-621-3809 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
- Note: Before sending any details, please call Card Customer Service at 1-888-621-3809 and Confirm the Mailing Address.
Brylane Home Credit Card
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX, 78265-9728
How To Make a BrylaneHome Credit Card Payment Via Mail
If you’re receiving bills and statements via paper, you may opt to make a credit card payment by mail:
- Write a check or money order for the desired payment amount.
- Write your card and account details on the bill and include the statement payment coupon in the envelope.
- Mail the payment to the address stated on the envelope or paper statement.
Be sure to post your payment at least a week before your payment is due to ensure timely delivery and avoid late fees.
Credit Card Payment Address
How To Make a Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
BrylaneHome Credit Card lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number, your bank account number, and your Credit Card Details. For Card Payment via Phone, Call 1-888-621-3809. After the call, Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Make a BrylaneHome Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comunity’s EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for BrylaneHome Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The standard late fee is $27. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Check our previously published article on How To Report For Lost Card.
How to get in touch with BrylaneHome Card Customer Service if your Card Account isn’t working?
- The Credit Card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 📞1-888-621-3809.
- TDD/TTY: 📞1-800-695-1788
- BrylaneHome: comenity.net/brylanehome
- 📍Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273 (When writing, include your name, address, phone number, and Account number.)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to check your credit card status call the customer service department at 📞1-888-621-3809.
The late fee for the card is Up to $41.
The APR of the card is 29.99%; This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Check our previously published article on Maurices Credit Card Payment.