Maurices Credit Card is the result of collaboration between the store chain and Comenity Bank. It features a 10% discount + free shipping on most articles, shipping free of charge, special offers, and other great perks for committed clients.
Below you will find the key information you need as a Maurices Credit Card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. Comenity Bank issues the Credit Card Accounts, and Comenity provides all of the above services on behalf of Maurices.
How to Login into Your Maurices Card Account on the website?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the Maurices card; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Chrome or Safari
- Must you have a Maurices Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official login website by tapping the URL: https://d.comenity.net/mauricescreditcard/.
- After that, click on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all the details, click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After logging into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
Can I have Credit card account access with a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity doesn’t offer a mobile app to access and manage your Maurices credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up.
- Visit Comenity’s online portal for Sign In.
- Enter your login details, username, and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then you can access and manage your Account Online.
How Do You Retrieve a Forgotten Maurices Card Username or Password?
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Maurices Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Reset your Maurices Credit Card Login Password
- First of all, visit the Official website.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
How to Register Your Online Maurices Credit Card Account?
Suppose you want to access and manage your card online, then register your card on Comenity.net. But, Before Registering for Your Online Credit Card Account, what do you need?
You must complete all of the required information to be able to complete your online application for an account. To be sure that no one else can access your account, you must complete these steps.
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Maurices credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Maurices Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First of all visit the official website by tapping the URL: https://d.comenity.net/mauricescreditcard/.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in, all the details, click on Find My Account.
- Registering Your Credit Card Account Online.
After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
Check our previously published article on Maurice’s Credit Card Lost.
How Do I Apply For a Maurices Credit Card Online
The Maurices Credit Card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. Comenity Capital Bank provides credit cards with numerous rewards for their regular customers.
But, Before Applying for a Credit Card Online, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 to apply.
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID;
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification numbers, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. Not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
- Official website [maurices.com/maurices/mauricescreditcard]
- But before clicking on Apply Now, you must read the terms and conditions; after reading all terms and conditions, click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required details Name, Social Security Number, Date of birth, Annual Income, and Street Address. After filling in all the details, click on continue.
- Enter the security code that was sent to your credit card phone number. Select “Continue” again to complete.
- Specify your info – your legal name, complete address, phone number, and part of your SSN.
- Enter your email address, date of birth, and current annual income. Press “Next”.
- To add someone else as an authorized user who can make payments on your behalf, specify their name, date of birth, and relationship to you. Otherwise, click “Next”.
- Tick the box after reviewing the credit card agreement and press “Submit”.
- Your application is undergoing review. The bank’s decision will be made known to you within a period of up to 14 business days.
Benefits of Maurices Credit Card
- Extra 10% off every time you use your card in-store and online (even sale & clearance)
- Free shipping, no minimum
- $10 off on your birthday (when you spend $10 or more)
- Double points event every month
- First dibs on sales and promotions
- Special cardmember-only invitations
- Easy bill pay online and in-store
How To Make a Maurices Credit Card Payment
After applying for and receiving a card from maurices.com, consider your payment options. Here is a detailed explanation of how to make payments:
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you are still looking for your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Maurice credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 📞1-866-248-4488 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
📍Maurices Credit Card
P.O. Box 659617
San Antonio, TX 78265-9617
How to Make a Maurices Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require you to register or log in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Maurices Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The standard late fee is $27. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Check our previously published article on American Eagle Credit Card Payment.
How to get in touch with Maurices Card Customer Service
- The Credit Card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 📞1-866-248-4488. Timing: Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET.
- Official Website For Login or Payment: comenity.net/mauricesCreditCard
- 📍Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273 (When writing, include your name, address, phone number, and Account number.)
Contact by Social Media Platforms
The annual fee for the credit card is $0.
Credit cards charge interest at an annual rate that is just above the store-card average of 29.99%
Good credit or better (a credit score of 640+). The Maurices Card, on the other hand, only requires Fair credit or better (a credit score of 640+).