Below you will find the key information you need as a Smile Generation credit card holder to access and manage your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further customer service. Comenity Capital Bank issues Credit Card Accounts, and Comenity provides all of the above services on behalf of Smile Generation.
Credit Card Info
Login With Computer
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card account; read the step given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Smile Generation Credit Card?
Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that click on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details click on sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After login into your account, you can access and manage your account anytime that’s the beauty of online features.
How do Access My Credit Card Account with Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app for accessing and managing your Smile Generation credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up yet.
- Visit the official website and tap on Sign In.
- Enter your login details username and password! Click on Sign in.
- And then you are able to access and manage your Account Online.
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Smile Generation Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Smile Generation Credit Card Login Details
- Visit the official website and tap on Sign In.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN in order to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select Find My Account by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
Register For Access & Manage Your Card Online
- You must be older than 18 in order to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Smile Generation credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Smile Generation Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- First of all, visit the official website and tap on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in all details click on Find my account.
- Registering Your Credit Card Account Online.
Apply for Smile Generation Credit Card Online
Smile Generation Credit Card provides an enrollment portal for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. Comenity Capital Bank provides credit cards with numerous rewards for their regular customers.
But, Before Apply Online, what do you need?
- You must be older than 18 in order to apply.
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID;
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification numbers, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. Not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
- Visit the Official website.
- But before tapping on Applies Now you must read the terms and conditions after reading all terms and conditions click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required details Mobile Number, Social Security Number, and Zip Code After filling in all details click on continue.
- After that, proceed to Apply for a credit card Online by following the directions they give.
How to Smile Generation Credit Card Activate?
- First of all, visit the login website.
- Click on Activate Card.
- After that enter your card information and activate your credit card online.
- Or, You can also activate your card by calling 1-(877) 287-8879.
If you need assistance activating your card, please call Customer Care at 1-877-287-8879 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Benefits of Smile Generation Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Convenient minimum monthly payment.
- Help you take care of your oral health.
- The convenient payment option of this credit card can help you to maintain long-term, good oral hygiene.
- As a Cardholder, you will receive special promotions and discounts throughout the year.
How To Make a Smile Generation Credit Card Payment
After applying for and receiving a card from comenity.net, consider your options for making a payment. Here is a detailed explanation of how to make purchases with your Smile Generation Credit Card:
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
Here is how to make a Smile Generation Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 1-(877) 287-8879 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
Smile Generation Credit Card/Comenity Capital Bank,
P.O. Box 659622,
San Antonio, TX, 78265
How To Make a Smile Generation Credit Card Payment Via Phone or Tablet?
Smile Generation Credit Card also lets you pay for credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card number along with your bank account number as well as your Credit Card Details. For Credit Card Payment via Phone Call 1-(877) 287-8879. After the call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Make a Smile Generation Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online credit card payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require you to register or log in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner located at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you have to enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
What Are the Late Fees for Smile Generation Credit Cards?
If you avoid credit card late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Check our previously published article on the Smile Generation Credit Card Lost.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Smile Generation Credit Card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: is 1-877-287-8879 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918.
- Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
If you want to check your credit card status call the customer service department at 1-877-287-8879.
This Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
Two ways to get this credit card; the first one is Online, Go to comenity.net and click on apply.
The second one is to call comenity.net customer service at 1-877-287-8879 and request a new card and follow the instruction.
The easiest way to apply for the Credit Card is online but you can also do it by calling 1-877-287-8879. The minimum credit score to qualify for this card is 650 to 720. That means you must have fair credit score to get this card.
If you do not pay the Minimum Payment by the Due Date, we charge a Late Fee. The fee is $30.00 if you were not charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods. Otherwise, it is $41.00.
Smile Generation’s main goal is to build better oral health for people.
This page contains all the information that a user of the Smile Generation Financial Credit Card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Thank you for visiting our website. For further information, please visit the Money Variant page.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Comenity Capital Bank. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. I hope this article is helpful for Smile Generation cardholders.