Updated July 20, 2022 – Walmart Credit Card: The Walmart Credit Card offers its customers with online login facility so that they can manage their account easily. The online panel enables them to activate their newly received credit card and also make credit card bill payments. Issued by Capital One, this card is mainly carved for the actual benefit of customers and to meet their aspect of satisfaction.
Through the online account, the users can pay their bills, view or print monthly statements, add or change their contact information, sign up for paperless billing, and much more. The customers can get 24/7 access to manage their Walmart Card Account online from any device, including their computer, tablet, or smartphone.
How to Pay Walmart Credit Card Payment Online
To Pay Walmart Credit Card Payment Online, you’ll need to register for online access. Here’s how:
- First of all visit the Cardmember Account Service login page.
- After that click on Setup.
- After that enter your account number and ZIP code.
- And then follow the prompts on the screen to register the account.
After completing the Walmart credit card registration process, you can log in to complete the payment. Here’s how:
- First of all visit the Walmart Credit Card login page and log in to your Walmart credit card account.
- After that Click on Pay your bill.
- After that Enter your bank name, checking account number, social security number, and bank routing number.
- Select the amount you want to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance, or any amount up to your current balance.
- Submit your payment.
You’ll also have 24/7 access to the website to view your statements, update your profile and manage your account.
How to Pay Walmart Credit Card Payment via Mail
There’s also the option of mailing the Walmart Credit Card Payment. Make your payment by check or money order to an amount that is at the least of your amount due. The payment should be accompanied by the payment coupon on your bill statement or write your account’s number on the cheque. Send the check to the address that is associated with your credit card.
For Walmart Credit Card Payment using this payment address:
Note: Before sending any details please call Walmart Credit Card Customer Service and Confirm the Mailing Address.
Attn: Payment Processing
P.O. Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
If you need to make an express payment, use this address:
Attn: Payment Processing
6125 Lakeview Rd, Suite 800
Charlotte, NC 28269
How to Pay Walmart Credit Card Payment via Phone
To pay a Walmart credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
Walmart also lets you pay credit card transactions by phone for free. To make a payment over the phone, you must collect the credit card’s number along with your bank account number, Routing Number as well as Social Security Number.
For Walmart Credit Card Payment via Phone Call 877-294-7880, After call Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Note: If you don’t make your Walmart payment by the due date, you can still play online, by phone, or by mail. However, a late fee of up to $39 may apply.