Big Lots Credit Card is a private label, co-brand, or business credit card offered by Comenity Capital Bank. This credit card can be used in-store or online and offers exclusive perks for cardholders. The credit card has a variable purchase APR of 29.99% based on the Prime Rate, a minimum interest charge of $2.00 per credit plan, and a minimum purchase requirement to redeem an offer. There is a promotional offer of 6 months with no interest if the cardholder pays in full within six months on purchases of $250 or more.
Below you will find the key information you need as a Big Lots credit card holder to access your account online, make payment, and reach customer service for further assistance.
How to login into your Big Lots Card Account on the website?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the Online methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the credit card account; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into the account on the website?
- To begin with, you already have an Online login account. The application process is easy to follow if you don’t already have an account with Online. Please read the directions on this page, as we kindly request you do. You will not be able to sign in till then.
- It is necessary to have a steady internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Browser Use Safari or Chrome
- Must you have a Big Lots Credit Card?
The two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
- First of all, navigate the official webpage for account login.
- After that, tap on Sign in.
- Enter your Login details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all the details, click on Sign in.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After you log in, your account is online; you can access and manage your account anytime; that’s the beauty of credit card online features.
How to Big Lots Credit Card Login Using a Mobile Phone or Tablet?
Comenity.net doesn’t offer a mobile app to access and manage your Big Lots credit card accounts. Still, you can manage your account using internet access from a mobile phone or tablet. The steps are comparable to those when using a computer. Again, you can create an account from your phone or tablet if you don’t have one set up.
- Visit the Comenity.net online portal for Login.
- Enter your login details, username and password! Tap on Sign in.
- And then you can access and manage your Credit Card Account Online.
Recover your Username/Password If You Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, read this step carefully. You can easily recover your login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? The Big Lots Credit Card login retrieval page requires the following data, which you must enter.
- Username or account for a credit card.
- ZIP or postal code.
- Your SSN or SIN’s last four digits.
Recover Big Lots Credit Card Login Details
- First of all, navigate the login webpage.
- Click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot Username / Password.
- You will need to input your “Credit Card Account Number,” “ZIP Code or Postal Code,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN” to get your login username or password back. Once you’re done, select “Find My Account” by clicking this button.
- To recover your login details username or password, keep on following the instructions they give.
Register For Access & Manage Your Card Online
- You must be older than 18 to register.
- IP addresses that are located in the United States should be used.
- Any Big Lots credit card or account number you have already applied for.
- Provide your social security number or another sort of identification documentation.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number
- In response to a question or inquiry, identification is accomplished by giving a phone number or email address.
Read our previously published article on the Big Lots Credit Card Lost.
Note: To finish the registration process, you must provide your Big Lots Credit Card with your permission to share crucial information. To receive disclosures electronically, you must indicate that you can do so and express your approval.
- Visit the official website for account registration.
- Scroll down and click on Register Now.
- Enter the required details Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, and the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- After filling in, all the details, click on Find My Account.
- After registering your card, you can access and Manage after logging into your account.
Apply for Big Lots Credit Card Online
Big Lots Credit Card holders have access to special financing offers and exclusive benefits. Don’t have a card? The application process is fast and easy. Apply Now and start using your new account today*.
How to Big Lots Credit Card Activate?
Need To Know to Activate your Credit Card You must have a Social Security Number and Postal Code.
- Visit here!
- Click on Activate Card.
- You can also activate your card by calling 1-888-566-4353 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Benefits of Big Lots Credit Card
- No annual fee.
- Special Member Offers
- Special ﬁnancing options when making a qualifying purchase
- Your credit card account summary information will be available at the register, so you know exactly how much credit you have available
- Exclusive promotions
- 24/7 online account management
How To Make a Big Lots Credit Card Payment
You have lots of options for paying your credit card bill. Comenity Capital Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you are still looking for your credit card statement or need to make a payment before the due date quickly.
Here is how to make a Big Lots Credit Card Payment Bill:
- Online: Simply log in to your account to make a payment and manage your account.
- By Phone: Call Customer Service at 📞 1-888-566-4353 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
- By Mail: Send your cheque or money order to the following address:
- Note: Before sending any details, please call Credit Card Customer Service at 1-888-566-4353 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) and Confirm the Mailing Address.
Big Lots Credit Card
P.O. Box 659707
San Antonio, TX 78265-9707
How to Make a Big Lots Credit Card Payment Via EasyPay
Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity.net EasyPay, which doesn’t require registering or logging in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select EasyPay on the banner at the top of the online account login page.
- Enter the required details credit card account number, zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click Find My Account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you must enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
Read our previously published article on the Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card Payment.
What Are the Late Fees for Big Lots Credit Cards?
If you avoid the late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The standard late fee is $30. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $41.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-888-566-4353 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
FAQs about Big Lots Credit Card:
Yes, as a credit card holder, you can enjoy exclusive perks when you use your card. For example, six months with no interest if paid in full within six months on purchases of $250 or more.
The minimum interest charge is $2.00 per credit Plan in any billing period in which interest is due.
One CreditKarma review reported having a negative experience with a credit card, stating that the credit limit was lowered without their knowledge and caused their credit score to drop 59 points.
This page contains all the information that a user of the credit card login online account would require. Using these login details, you can make payments, contact customer service, and log into your account online.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Comenity Capital Bank. This article has been created for Education purposes only. I hope this article is helpful for Big Lots cardholders.