Mobile Number Register with SBI Account: State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the biggest financial institutions operating in India. You maybe already completed your task to open a bank account with SBI. When anyone opens a bank account with them they offer their account holders a wide range of banking features. But your mobile number should be registered with your bank account to opt-in and take advantage of some features. If you want to make payments with the help of internet banking then you have to register a mobile number with an SBI account to receive OTP.
How to Mobile Number Register in Sbi Account?
If you want to learn about how to register a mobile number in sbi bank account then this article is very important please read the whole article carefully. Follow the steps given below never forget any steps to learn to register a mobile number in sbi bank account.
Documents Require For Register Mobile Number In SBI Account
Note: No needs for documents are required to register a mobile number in SBI. But if you carry the Aadhar card, and Pan Card to the bank, then it is very good for you.
This is why you should register your mobile number in your SBI Bank account. Now let us move to the further part of this guide and check out how you can register your mobile number in your SBI Bank account.
Method No-1 Visit SBI Branch to Register your Mobile Number
• Visit your nearest SBI Branch.
• Fill in a Letter of Request
• Submit the above letter.
• After necessary verification, the linking will be done by the branch.
• You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding the status of updation
Method No-2 Visit SBI ATM to Register Mobile Number in SBi Bank Account
• Visit your nearest ATM
• Select the Registration option from the options available
• Enter your ATM pin
• Select the Mobile Number Registration option from the options visible on the screen
• Select the Change Mobile Number option from the options visible on the screen
• You will be asked to enter your old mobile number and confirm it
• Post which you will be asked to enter the new mobile number and confirm it
• Different OTPs will be sent to both the new and old mobile numbers with the following message:
• Please send OTP and reference number received in SMS from a new as well as an existing mobile number in the following format ACTIVATE IOTP VALUE + REF NUMBER TO 567676 within 4 hours
• Your mobile no. will be updated.
So this is the way of registering a mobile number in the SBI Bank Account. If you are getting confused about the identity proof document. Then you can carry your Aadhaar card or PAN Card with you. If you have any kind of doubts regarding the task to register a mobile number with an SBI Bank account you can comment below. We will respond to your comment as soon as possible to us.